Cleveland Cavaliers minority owner Usher trolls Boston Celtics fans as LeBron James completes the sweep.
LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers completed the sweep of the Boston Celtics on Sunday night in what can only be described as a chippy and physical contest.
The Cavaliers had minority owner Usher in the house and sitting courtside to watch all the action. As the game was winding down the cameras caught a hold of him because, well, he is Usher.
He noticed and decided to send a little message out there to all the haters and Celtics fans, they got four wins and then drops the one finger to make a zero.
That certainly won’t win Usher any popularity contests in Boston but it is pretty hilarious, his face especially.
Maybe that the dropping of one finger to just hold up three is for the number of rounds left. Who knows?
Either way, LeBron James remains rather impressive in the first round of the playoffs.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape