A fan decided that it would be a good idea to streak during a rugby match, and well, it turned out to not be such a good idea
No matter who many times something bad happens, people will just never learn that it’s never a good idea to streak at a sporting event. It literally never, ever ends well. Most of the time, the worst that happens is you wind up in jail for the night. But, sometimes, thing become a little more, well…painful.
Kinda like it did for this person that decided it’d be a really neat idea to streak during a rugby match.
Yep, during a recent English rugby match, this bro thought it quite the fine idea to strip them clothes off and take a run on the field. Well, Chris Hala’ufia was nowhere near amused with the antics of this man so he took matters into his own hands…
…by trying to plant him into his own grave with a spear.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Look, if you’re that dumb to streak at a RUGBY match, you deserve to get laughed at when they try to end you. Rugby players are, for all intents and purposes, the baddest dudes on the planet.
Why in the world you would interrupt their match by being an idiot is beyond anyone’s imagination.
More from Miscellaneous
- Caesars and PointsBet Promo Codes: $1,750 Bonus For ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Win $200 GUARANTEED From $1 Bet Today With Bet365 MLB Sign-Up Promo!
- Taylor Swift may have saved the Yankees after slump-busting outing for Anthony Rizzo
- Claim a $1,250 Bonus for ANY Bet With Caesars UFC Promo Code!
- Bet $10, Win $250 GUARANTEED Tonight With FanDuel and DraftKings UFC Promo Codes!