Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt wrote one fan’s boss a letter asking to excuse her from work so she can attend Watt’s charity softball game.
Getting out of work is never an easy task and you better have a good reason for doing so.
Helping out charity might be one of those good reasons.
Getting All-Pro defensive end and one of the coolest guys in the NFL, J.J. Watt, to write your boss a letter is an even better idea.
When one of J.J. Watt’s twitter followers, Ashlee Sanchez, needed help getting out of work to attend Watt’s charity softball game, Watt wrote a letter for her to her boss.
The letter was hilarious too. Of course a player like Watt would have his own custom professional stationery.
Watt mentions that he has no authority to help Sanchez get out of work, but mentions that it would be really cool if the boss lets her attend.
He even autographs the end of the letter. Watt proves his letter game is as strong as his sack game.
Getting a letter from one of the greats has to be awesome anyway you slice it up. If you’re the fan’s boss, you have to let her go now don’t you?
After all, it is for charity and helping kids.
More from Houston Texans
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL power rankings: Which teams will have the best defense this season?
- Oh, honey: No one told Davis Mills why the Texans took C.J. Stroud
- NFL rumors: Jadeveon Clowney open to returning to former team