J.J. Watt played the role of security guard at a Zac Brown Band concert recently, blowing up a fan in the process
It’s never really a good idea to jump up on the stage when there’s a concert going on. It’s especially not a good idea to hop up on stage at a concert when Houston Texans star J.J. Watt is in attendance playing the role of security guard, as one poor fan found out recently.
Watt was in attendance at a Zac Brown Band show recently, when a fan decided to jump up on the stage and try to join in on the fun. Well, that fun was short-lived, because he was immediately taken out on stage by the best defensive player in the NFL.
Yeah, you see, not a good idea to pull a stunt like that when Watt is in the house supporting the band. All this poor soul did was give Watt some early practice in killing people on the field before the actual NFL season gets underway in a few months.
There’s no way that this guy’s ribs, and just about every other muscle in his torso, won’t be hurting for at least the next month or so. That stage doesn’t exactly have mattress-type padding on it.
More from Houston Texans
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL power rankings: Which teams will have the best defense this season?
- Oh, honey: No one told Davis Mills why the Texans took C.J. Stroud
- NFL rumors: Jadeveon Clowney open to returning to former team