Riley Curry is stealing our hearts once again, and now she has a partner in crime in her new little sister
We all love us some Riley Curry. The young girl who became an instant sensation when she stole the show at her dad’s, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, press conferences during the NBA Finals run has time and time again just melted our hearts with some of her antics.
Well, she’s at it again and she’s using the newest addition to the Curry family to make us all go, “Awwwwwwwwww.”
Stephen Curry took to his Instagram account recently and he posted this absolutely adorable picture of Riley sharing some love with her new little sister, Ryan.
Alright, so now we have two adorable Curry girls to deal with. There will be more of these pictures surely to come, and each one will probably melt us a little more each time.
Ryan was born about three weeks ago, not long after Stephen got done leading his Warriors team to an NBA Finals win over the Cleveland Cavaliers. It was an incredible run, the one that really introduced the world to Riley as a legitimate young star.
If Ryan grows to be anything like Riley at her pace, our emotions are in trouble for the next few years.
More from Golden State Warriors
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- Steph Curry still defends Kevin Durant: ‘Most misunderstood dude’ in the NBA
- NBA Rumors: Warriors, Lakers among contenders for key free agent
- Warriors projected lineup and rotations heading into 2023-24 season
- Draymond Green blasts Kevin Garnett after falling for a fake tweet