Jameis Winston scored a quick touchdown on Monday night and once again it was not with his arm
Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers took to the field at home Monday night for their second preseason game of the year. This time they’re taking on the Cincinnati Bengals, and as opposed to last week, Winston had a much better first drive this time around.
He also scored another touchdown that was not with him throwing the ball.
When we talk about Winston, we always talk about his ability when it comes to passing the ball. Generally, Winston’s running ability is not something that’s focused on too much. Well, on Monday night, he capped off the team’s opening drive with his second rushing score of the year.
Well, now, this has certainly been quite the surprise here early in the preseason. Even while he was at Florida State, there wasn’t too many times where Winston displayed his rushing talents. Everything when it comes to the Heisman winner surrounds what he can do with his arm and the rest of the passing game.
But, hey, if the Buccaneers are getting into the end zone with him leading the charge, then it’s really all the same either way.
More from NFL
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Chargers loosen grip on checkbook to pay Justin Herbert: Best memes and tweets
- Patriots backup plan for DeAndre Hopkins is a shot in the dark
- Raiders: Saquon Barkley’s new contract may have screwed over Josh Jacobs