A look at how you can watch all the action on Friday from the weigh-ins for Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto
Saturday night we will be treated to another bout featuring the man that some consider to be the best boxer of this generation, Floyd Mayweather. Love him or hate him, the fact of the matter is that every time he steps into a ring, it’s entertaining in some form or fashion. This Saturday night, hos opponent will be Andre Berto.
Mayweather is heading into this one coming off of maybe the most notable wins of his career. Back in May, we finally got the showdown with Manny Pacquiao that we were all waiting for. In that one, Mayweather came away with the rather decisive 12-round win. From there, some were unsure whether or not Floyd would fight again. Well, he’s decided to at least do one more outing, this one with Berto.
As for Berto, well, some don’t exactly see him as a credible challenger to Mayweather’s crown. Having lost three of his last six fights, he doesn’t really bring much to the table that can convince you he’s capable of taking down Mayweather. We’ve seen some surprises in the sport of boxing before, but right now on paper, this should be quite the easy win for the champ on Saturday night.
Before these two get into the ring with one another on Saturday night, they’ll meet up on Friday inside the MGM Grand in Las Vegas to weigh in. Of course, both fighters will need to hit the 147-pound welterweight limit.
The weigh-ins on Friday begin taking place at 6 PM ET and you can watch it all unfold in the live stream below.
More from Boxing
- Limited-Time FanDuel Boxing Promo: $200 Bonus for ANY Bet on Baumgardner vs Linardatou
- Rays vs. Diamondbacks prediction and odds for Thursday, June 29 (Take the OVER)
- DraftKings Boxing Promo GUARANTEES $200 on Lopez vs Taylor (Plus, Win an Extra $200+ in Five States!)
- Industry’s BIGGEST Boxing Promo Unlocks $2,500 Bonus Betting on Lopez vs Taylor at FanDuel
- Turn $5 Into $200 Betting on Claressa Shields With DraftKings Boxing Promo (-8000 Odds Usually Pays out 6 Cents!)