Random heckler roasts Myles Turner and the Indiana Pacers
Myles Turner returned to action for the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night after missing six weeks due to an injury. Turner led his team into Chicago to face a Bulls team that is always tough and a crowd that turned out to be even tougher, as a random heckler took his chance and turned in an All-Star type performance to try to get into the head of Turner and his teammates.
Luckily for us all, Sean Highkin of Bleacher Report, Sports on Earth, NBC’s NBA coverage and an HP basketball network alum was there to provide everyone with the play-by-play of the heckler’s performance.
Things started tame with a shot at the Pacers Hickory High inspired uniforms:
Then it turned to Turner and the rest of his Pacers teammates and got pretty good.
A quick top five of the jokes:
- The Turner potato one. I have no idea how cutting your hair with a potato would work but I cannot stop imagining it now and laughing. It gets the nod for originality.
- Chase Budinger is named after a bank. Another solid joke that is not related to George Hill‘s hair which is the easiest joke available.
- Two first names. This isn’t even a joke. Just spitting truth here. You can’t trust anyone with two first names.
- Myles Turner is ok. Again a nice solid joke that doesn’t cross any lines.
- Offensive foul. Ok, it was easy to make but I still chuckled at this one.
This is easily the best thing to happen at a Bulls game in years, so hopefully this heckler continues to show up to every game for the rest of the season.