The NBA season officially ended this week which makes a lot of people sad. With no real basketball until October, basketball fans need to find some other way to stay entertained and happy which is very hard. Luckily Dikembe Mutombo teamed up with Jimmy Kimmel to provide something that should be entertaining forever.
The entire video is pretty great but good luck ever finding anything better than the 2:14 mark on because yes that is Dikembe Mutombo rapping. Until watching it I never realized how much I was missing this in my lifetime but I am glad I now know. It is just amazing.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
I dare you to get “I’m seven-two/size twenty-two shoe/making people happy is what I do. With a magical flow/ you’ll feel your spirit grow/to the Di to the Kembe/to the Mu-tom-bo,” out of your head. You can’t because it is impossible. Dikembe Mutombo is your new rap God. He is better than Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar and Chance the Rapper. Which is crazy considering the quality of those albums that those three have put out this year. But at the end of the day you can only have one rap God and that is Dikembe Mutombo.