What makes a tall dribbler so aesthetically pleasing? Is there anything better than an angry Russell Westbrook racing pell-mell to the bucket? Should a defender even be allowed to try and take a charge when LeBron is steamrolling in the open court?
These are just a few of the topics covered by guest Jared Dubin (@jadubin5) on the newest episode of Fastbreak Breakfast. Jared is a “prolific freelancer” and a beleaguered Knicks fan, who agreed to appear on Fastbreak Breakfast on the condition that he didn’t have to talk about the Kazoos. So we chatted about some of his favorite players, ideas for rule changes and breakfast delivery.
- Should I draw conclusions from who didn’t show up to Grizzlies Night with the Nashville Sounds?
- What could hold Ben Simmons back from becoming the next great tall ball-handler?
- How do you differentiate between someone who plays angry and someone who is just a jerk?
- What are the drawbacks to eliminating charges/most offensive fouls from the NBA? Do the benefits outweigh them?
- Could there be a record number of terrible teams next year?
- Of the teams that probably aren’t going to make the playoffs, how many of them are going to outright tank? Does tanking even work if a third of the league stinks?
- Should the NBA have a tiered payout structure with television and league revenue to incentivize winning in the regular season?
Original music provided by Codaphonic
Interact with Fastbreak Breakfast NBA Podcast
- Support our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fastbreakbreakfast
- Follow us on twitter: @fastbreakbreak, @royira, @masterjonburr, @themightychuck
- “Seriously, How’s It Goink?” Buy our shirts! http://www.fastbreakbreakfastpodcast.com/merch
- Join the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fastbreakpodcast/
More from Fastbreak Breakfast NBA Podcast
- Archive of all episodes: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fastbreakbreakfast
- Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fastbreak-breakfast-nba-podcast/id939020106?mt=2#
- Subscribe on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/fastbreak-breakfast
- Subscribe on Soundcloud :https://soundcloud.com/fastbreakbreakfast
Thanks for listening, supporting, rating, downloading and commenting!