A far cry from shows of the past, you can watch WrestleMania 34 for free, and we tell you how.
It used to be that watching WrestleMania would cost you a pretty penny. Not only was it a pay-per-view, WWE often charged more for it than any other PPV card, which made sense since it was the biggest and longest show each year. Even when the WWE Network became a thing, the promotion was reluctant to give away its most grandiose event, but that’s not the case with WrestleMania 34.
Thanks to the free trial offer for new WWE Network subscribers, you can watch WrestleMania 34 completely for free. All you need is someone who isn’t a subscriber and a few basic pieces of information and an optional credit card.
- Start by clicking here. This link takes you to the page on WWE.com that explains the free trial offer for WWE Network.
- Click on the big red button that says ‘Join Free for a Month.’
- The next screen will include login fields for current subscribers, as well as an option on the right for new subscribers. Click on the button that says ‘Get Started.’
- The next screen will prompt you to enter an email address, which obviously has to be one not already on file with WWE Network. You’ll also be asked to create a password and fill out billing information, which the network will use if you decide to continue past the trial period and start paying.
- The third step is to enter payment information. You will not be charged for the free trial (it’s free!), but you also cannot start it without either entering a valid PayPal account or credit card.
You’re now all set, and can watch WrestleMania for free once you verify your new account at the email address you entered. To truly make WrestleMania free, though, there’s one more important step: You need to go to the WWE Network, either online or in one of its apps, and select ‘My Account.’ Then go under the ‘Billing Information’ section and cancel your account by selecting ‘Cancel Membership.’ If you do not do this, you will be charged $9.99 exactly one month to the day from when you created your new account.
Obviously, as with many free trials for subscription services, WWE is hoping you either enjoy the network’s offerings enough to pay for it when your trial ends, or simply forget to cancel before 30 days is up. Still, if you remember to cancel, congrats, because that meant you got to watch WrestleMania 34 completely for free, and it’s hard to think of a better value in sports entertainment than that.