75. Kansas City Chiefs: Derrick Nnadi, DT, Florida State
Nnadi comes in and will play inside and at nose for the Chiefs. He had 11.5 sacks during his time with the Florida State Seminoles, but his best attribute is getting the ballcarrier on the ground.
76. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State
The Steelers have to find the next quarterback with Ben Roethlisberger constantly talking about retirement. Rudolph doesn’t have a big arm, but he lit it up with the Oklahoma State Cowboys in the Big 12.
77. Cincinnati Bengals: Sam Hubbard, EDGE, Ohio State
Some thought Hubbard could go in the early portion of the second round, so this is great value for the Bengals. Hubbard should play immediately in pass-rush situations.
78. Cincinnati Bengals: Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas
Jefferson is also a nice value, and he can help out on the second level. he projects to be a nice compliment to Vontaze Brufict, if he could ever stay on the field.
79. Seattle Seahawks: Rasheem Green, DE, USC
Green has potential to be an every-down starter in Seattle. The Seahawks need to find some replacements along the line with Michael Bennett, Sheldon Richardson and Cliff Averil gone.