Check out our list of perfect last-minute Halloween costume ideas that you can make at home.
It’s not like you didn’t know it was almost Halloween, what have you been doing?
Don’t worry if you don’t have your costume yet, we’ve got a whole bunch of last-minute Halloween costume ideas to get you out the door and into that costume party looking like you planned it for weeks. We’ve all been there; wandering down the aisles of Target and Walmart never settling on anything and then waiting until the last possible second to throw a costume together.
Here are 24 costumes you can make using things from around the house, or very minimal accessories.
- Rosie the Riveter – Red bandana, blue shirt, and flex.
- Donald Trump – Orange paint, blonde wig, GO!
- 80’s rockstar – Did someone say AquaNet?
- Cat – Who doesn’t have some eyeliner laying around to make whiskers.
- Mickey Mouse – Those ears are everywhere!
- Ghost – White sheet.
- Nerd – Glasses with tape, calculator in your pocket and some colorful suspenders is all it takes.
- Lady Gaga – You can literally wear anything and call yourself Gaga.
- Jelly Beans – Clear plastic bag and colorful balloons, ta-da!
- Cowboy – All you need is the hat and boots and you’re set.
- Pirate – All you really need is an eye patch.
- Doctor/Nurse – Stethoscope and a white coat.
- Party Animal – Any animal mask with a party hat.
- Bank Robber – Black and white striped shirt, ski mask and a big bag of money.
- Emoji – Pick your favorite emoji and make a mask, tons to choose from.
- The Bachelor or Bachelorette – Fancy clothes and a stack of roses.
- Harry Potter – Round glasses, classic scarf, and a lightning bolt scar.
- Skeleton – Get some black eyeliner and some white face paint and grab a YouTube tutorial. It’s a lot easier than it sounds.
- Princess – Tiara. DONE.
- King – Crown. DONE. (Royalty is easy.)
- Mummy – Lots and lots of toilet paper.
- Unicorn – Glitter, glitter and more glitter. Oh and a horn.
- Athlete – Throw on your favorite team jersey and you’re done.
- Tourist – Hawaiian shirt, socks with sandals and a camera around your neck.
Be sure to tag us on Twitter and Instagram if you end up using one of our ideas so we can see how awesome you look.