The third fight between Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz is quickly approaching and now the rest of the fight card has been finalized.
In the months leading up to the first ever Golden Boy MMA fight card, there have been several rumored fights and changes to the fight card. One thing that has remained the same is that the event will be headlined by the highly-anticipated trilogy fight between MMA legends Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz. The rest of the main card and undercard has added fights as well as taken some away. It seems that the entire fight card is now official with one exception.
The co-main event will be a light heavyweight fight between Tom Lawlor and Deron Winn. Lawlor is a former UFC fighter who last fought for the promotion in 2016. Winn is a 4-0 fighter who last fought for Bellator in May. The other change to the card is Fernie Garcia who is currently without an opponent. Including Liddell and Ortiz, this card consists of nine former UFC fighters.
There was a proposed fight between former UFC fighter Kendall Grove vs. Andre Walker that has since been removed from the card as well.
This event will take place on Nov. 24 at The Forum in Inglewood, CA. The main event can be seen on Pay-Per-View beginning at 9 pm ET.
The entire fight card is as follows (per MMAJunkie.com):
PAY-PER-VIEW MAIN CARD
- Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz
- Deron Winn vs. Tom Lawlor
- Kenneth Bergh vs. Jorge Gonzalez
- Efrain Escudero vs. Gleison Tibau
- Ricardo Palacios vs. Walel Watson
- Oscar Cota vs. Jay Silva
- Tom Gallicchio vs. Jason Manly
- James Barnes vs. Alberto Morales
- Francisco Estrada vs. Jose Huerta
- Fernie Garcia vs. Opponent TBA
- Johnny Cisneros vs. Dave Terrel
- Joshua Jones vs. Craig Wilkerson
- Leandro Gomes vs. Westin Wilson