The newest Fastbreak Breakfast episode shares exclusive Ja Morant audio excerpts plus recounts a disastrous day at the fertility clinic.
You might need to add a little something extra to your cup of joe today because this episode of Fastbreak Breakfast is more of a roller coaster than the final moments of Team USA’s narrow 93-92 victory over Turkey at the FIBA World Cup.
- How exactly did Keith (@keithparish) end up having a one-on-one media session with Morant at a minor league baseball, and did he handle it well? The footage of the encounter is studied, replayed and scrutinized with gory detail.
- Why aren’t the Grizzlies and Pelicans bigger rivals? Is this the season where it finally happens?
- Is Serbia the team to beat at the World Cup? Who will slow down Nikola Jokic?
- A listener’s Croissant Query: What is the best non-NBA sporting event that you witnessed in person?
- Which NBA players would make the best Bond villians?
- What are some tips to repair forgetting your fiancé’s birthday?
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!