Fantasy Football Mock Draft Round 12
- Team 12 (12.01): Mike Gesicki, TE, Dolphins
- Team 11 (12.02): Aaron Rodgers, QB, Packers
- Team 10 (12.03): Marquez Valdes-Scantling, WR, Chiefs
- Team 9 (12.04): Kirk Cousins, QB, Vikings
- Team 8 (12.05): Parris Campbell, WR, Colts
- Team 7 (12.06): Raheem Mostert, RB, Dolphins
- Team 6 (12.07): Derek Carr, QB, Raiders
- Team 5 (12.08): Jahan Dotson, WR, Commanders
- Team 4 (12.09): Mecole Hardman, WR, Chiefs
- Team 3 (12.10): DJ Chark Jr., WR, Lions
- Team 2 (12.11): Hunter Henry, TE, Patriots
- Team 1 (12.12): Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Dolphins
We’re going back to the wide receiver well here and taking a flier on Mecole Hardman with the Chiefs offense trying to figure out the hierarchy of the passing attack behind Travis Kelce now that Tyreek Hill is in Miami.
Hardman has been drawing rave reviews in training camp thus far and, while he might not be a target hog, he has already shown his big-play ability at this level. Now he’ll be relied on to take that step up in consistently showing that ability and I like for him to make that leap, which makes him a great value in Round 12.
Fantasy Football Mock Draft Round 13
- Team 1 (13.01): Julio Jones, WR, Buccaneers
- Team 2 (13.02): Buffalo Bills DST
- Team 3 (13.03): Khalil Herbert, RB, Bears
- Team 4 (13.04): Romeo Doubs, WR, Packers
- Team 5 (13.05): Matt Ryan, QB, Colts
- Team 6 (13.06): Darrel Williams, RB, Cardinals
- Team 7 (13.07): Gus Edwards, RB, Ravens
- Team 8 (13.08): New Orleans Saints DST
- Team 9 (13.09): Tampa Bay Buccaneers DST
- Team 10 (13.10): Marlon Mack, RB, Texans
- Team 11 (13.11): Corey Davis, WR, Jets
- Team 12 (13.12): Sony Michel, RB, Dolphins
I thought about making my last lottery ticket flier George Pickens on the Steelers but I’m too worried about the quarterback situation to be all-in on any of the pass-catchers in Pittsburgh — no matter how much I believe in the rookie receiver’s potential.
So instead, I’m looking at Romeo Doubs, a player who is already earning praise from Aaron Rodgers as a rookie in Packers camp and who is joining a receiving corps that has basically all targets available from last season. It’s a longshot but I think Doubs has plenty of talent and opportunity to be a sleeper that could pay huge dividends this season.