The Philadelphia Eagles had a chance to get back in the game after Tony Romo threw an interception to DeMeco Ryans, but one of their best offensive players, DeSean Jackson, suffered a lower leg injury on the following drive.
Jackson tried to make his way off the field under his own power, but he was unable to do so and went down to the ground as the medical staff surrounded him.
Dallas Cowboys linebacker Bruce Carter stepped on Jackson’s foot to cause the injury, which appears to be to the ankle of Jackson.
Jackson was able to limp to the sideline, but he appeared frustrated and was sitting on the bench without a helmet.
We will update you with more information as it becomes available.
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Devin Hester takes punt 81-yards for TD (GIF)
- Jay Cutler suffers lower body injury (GIF)
- New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)