The Kansas City Chiefs are trying to keep their undefeated record alive today against the Houston Texans. Everyone is on board too. Look at this block wide receiver Dwayne Bowe throws in the GIF below. He has blocks one defender into another, taking out two players to free Dexter McCluster.
It looks like it was more lucky than skill. The Texans defender almost gets free inside from the block and is trying to be shifty to prevent Bowe from squaring him up. When McCluster goes out side he tries to get outside and thats when Bowe gets the best of him and sends him into a teammate.
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Devin Hester takes punt 81-yards for TD (GIF)
- Jay Cutler suffers lower body injury (GIF)
- New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)