Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley gave the Packers an early lead on a 11-yard touchdown catch. It wasn’t an easy score though, on what looks like a flats route, Finley catches the ball and immediately has a Cleveland Browns defender on him. He spins and loses him.
He is greeted immediately by another defender and hits the truck stick, lowering his shoulder and knocking him to the ground. A third defender comes, he lowers his shoulder running over that player as well. A fourth defender tries to tackle Finley but he adds his second spin of the run to finally break free and into the end zone for a touchdown.
This play might easily be a Top 10 nominee.
[h/t] Bleacher Report
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Devin Hester takes punt 81-yards for TD (GIF)
- Jay Cutler suffers lower body injury (GIF)
- New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)