Shortly after the Philadelphia Eagles watched star receiver DeSean Jackson leave the game against the division rival Dallas Cowboys with an injury, Eagles starting quarterback Nick Foles was injured and forced to leave for the locker room.
Foles was hit hard and taken to the ground when his head smacked off the turf, but there is no word on what the injury may be.
With Foles in the locker room, Matt Barkley began to warm up on the sideline and appears poised to enter the game.
As an added note, Eagles tight end James Casey is the team’s emergency quarterback.
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)”” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/10/20/new-york-jets-geno-smith-tries-spike-ball-fails-miserably-gif/”>New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Devin Hester takes punt 81-yards for TD (GIF)
- Jay Cutler suffers lower body injury (GIF)
- New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)”” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/10/20/new-england-patriots-julian-edelman-video-game-punt-return-gif/”>New England Patriots’ Julian Edelman has video game punt return (GIF)
- Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)”” href=”http://fansided.com/2013/10/20/detroit-lions-calvin-johnson-blown-helmet-knocked-gif/”>Detroit Lions’ Calvin Johnson blown up, has helmet knocked off (GIF)
- Vincent Jackson makes one-handed TD grab (GIF)
- Rams LB James Laurenitis almost does Cam Newton’s Superman celebration (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws pick-six to Logan Ryan (GIFs)
- Joseph Fauria keeps celebrating (GIF)