The Minnesota Vikings are playing the New York Giants on Monday Night Football and the G-Men are already frustrated. In a rare moment of the players and coaches being in sync, quarterback Eli Manning and head coach Tom Coughlin expressed their frustration at virtually the same time, with the same gesture.
Both of them took their balled fists and threw them in the air at nothing in particular. The Giants have plenty to be frustrated about. Despite being winless, a 17-play, 68 yard drive, that ate up 9 and a half minutes, netted them three points. And the Vikings just returned a punt 86 yards for a touchdown.
[h/t] CJ Zero
Animated: Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning with a perfect display of synchronized frustration http://t.co/tj9SKJCMgn
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) October 22, 2013
- Andrew Luck rushes for TD to extend Colts lead (GIF)
- Andy Reid Kool-Aid man celebration (GIF)
- Troy Polamalu hurdles line, gets called offsides (GIF)
- Steve Smith celebrates touchdown with Ray Lewis dance (GIF)
- Justin Blackmon tackles security guard (GIF)
- New York Jets’ Geno Smith tries to spike ball, fails miserably (GIF)
- Rams’ Chris Long is ejected, gets mocked on way off field (GIF)
- Logan Ryan taunts Jets with crotch-grab (GIF)