The Minnesota Vikings were hoping they would be able to upset the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Night Football and they got their efforts off to a great start. In order to succeed, the Vikings need to make sure their quarterback doesn’t make any mistakes, and one way to do that is to keep the ball out of his hands.
Wide receiver and kick returner Cordarrelle Patterson did just that for Minnesota when he took the opening kickoff back a whopping 109-yards for a touchdown.
You can’t get a longer touchdown than that.
It was a perfect start for the Vikings and may have provided the spark that they needed, so we will have to wait and see if the Vikings can do anything with their hot start.
- Robert Griffin III gets leveled; hurts knee (GIF)
- Ben Roethlisberger keeps Steelers alive with vintage Big Ben play (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws second pick-six (GIF)
- Steelers’ Zoltan Mesko hits perfect punt (Video)
- Pierre Garcon hauls in amazing one-handed catch (GIF)
- Matthew Stafford scores game winning TD (GIF)
- Dez Bryant, Jason Witten have heated argument on sideline (GIF)
- Terrelle Pryor has 93-yd TD run vs. Steelers (GIF)
- Dez Bryant celebrates touchdown with expletives (GIF)
- Giants special teams unit continues to be embarrassing (GIF)
- Patriots use tip drill for slick sideline INT (GIF)
- Dez Bryant goes off on Tony Romo with sideline tirade (GIF)
- Victor Cruz heads to locker room after being slammed (GIF)