The Jacksonville Jaguars luck hasn’t changed in London, England, too much. They were losing 28-3 in the third quarter before they finally found the end zone. Chad Henne completed a 29-yard pass to a wide open Mike Brown for the touchdown.
The Jaguars benefited from a fumble from Frank Gore. That fumble gave the Jaguars the ball on the 28-yard line. Don’t worry, the Jaguars did their best to not take advantage of the opportunity. Maurice Jones-Drew ran the ball to the left side but was tackled for a one yard loss.
On third and 11 though, Henne got the Jaguars into the end zone though.
- Dez Bryant makes an incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Thad Lewis sacked, and fumbled again (GIF)
- Chiefs’ Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Colin Kaepernick scores on a 12-yard run (GIF)
- Saints fan dresses up as Rob Ryan and Sean Payton (Photo)
- Calvin Johnson has an 87-yard reception (GIF)
- Lance Moore’s touchdown dance (GIF)
- Cam Jordan sacks Thad Lewis, creates fumble (GIF)
- Frank Gore runs 19 yards for a touchdown (GIF)
- Nick Fairley blows up Tony Romo (GIF)