The Dallas Cowboys looked like they had the game all locked up. They kicked a field goal to go ahead by six points and leave the Detroit Lions a minute to try to march down the field and win the game.
Starting on their 20-yard line, quarterback Matthew Stafford threw a 17-yard completion to Calvin Johnson, who had a historic game with over 300 yards receiving. Stafford threw a pass to Durham for 40 yards, then a 22-yard pass to Calvin Johnson had them on the one yard line.
Matthew Stafford ran to the line like he was going to spike it, instead he took it on a quarterback sneak and scored the game-winning touchdown. Stafford basically stole the win right out of the clutches of the team he grew up rooting for. That leads to this GIF, which originally showed a sea-lion stealing a fish from a fisherman, and sums up the Lions win over the Cowboys perfectly.
Hat tip to:
— Owen Good (@owengood) October 27, 2013
- Dez Bryant makes an incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Thad Lewis sacked, and fumbled again (GIF)
- Chiefs’ Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Colin Kaepernick scores on a 12-yard run (GIF)
- Saints fan dresses up as Rob Ryan and Sean Payton (Photo)
- Calvin Johnson has an 87-yard reception (GIF)
- Lance Moore’s touchdown dance (GIF)
- Cam Jordan sacks Thad Lewis, creates fumble (GIF)
- Frank Gore runs 19 yards for a touchdown (GIF)
- Nick Fairley blows up Tony Romo (GIF)