Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford led his team on an incredible comeback win over the Dallas Cowboys. They had a minute to drive down the field and get the score, they got two big catches from Calvin Johnson, including one that gave the Lions the ball on the 1-yard line.
Stafford ran downfield giving the universal gesture for the spike play. That had everyone thinking he was going to spike the play to stop the clock. Instead he jumped over the offensive line when he got the ball and reached the ball over the goal line for the touchdown. The Cowboys defensive line didn’t even appear to really try to stop the play, not expecting it.
The Lions offense didn’t really look like they were expecting it either.
- Dez Bryant makes an incredible one-handed touchdown catch (GIF)
- Thad Lewis sacked, and fumbled again (GIF)
- Chiefs’ Alex Smith needs sliding lessons (GIF)
- Colin Kaepernick scores on a 12-yard run (GIF)
- Saints fan dresses up as Rob Ryan and Sean Payton (Photo)
- Calvin Johnson has an 87-yard reception (GIF)
- Lance Moore’s touchdown dance (GIF)
- Cam Jordan sacks Thad Lewis, creates fumble (GIF)
- Frank Gore runs 19 yards for a touchdown (GIF)
- Nick Fairley blows up Tony Romo (GIF)