The Washington Redskins got out to a 21-7 lead early in the third quarter. That had the Denver Broncos on upset alert and some in Colorado panicking. The Broncos turned it on though in the fourth quarter scoring 17 unanswered points in less than 4 minutes to take the lead.
On first and 10, from Washington’s 34 yard line, Broncos linebacker Von Miller sacked Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III and forced a fumble on the play. The ball was recovered by Derek Wolfe at the 25-yard line.
That turnover set up a Broncos filed goal, not the points they had hoped for, but it gave them a two-possession lead over Washington.
- Ben Roethlisberger keeps Steelers alive with vintage Big Ben play (GIF)
- Geno Smith throws second pick-six (GIF)
- Steelers’ Zoltan Mesko hits perfect punt (Video)
- Pierre Garcon hauls in amazing one-handed catch (GIF)
- Matthew Stafford scores game winning TD (GIF)
- Dez Bryant, Jason Witten have heated argument on sideline (GIF)
- Terrelle Pryor has 93-yd TD run vs. Steelers (GIF)
- Dez Bryant celebrates touchdown with expletives (GIF)
- Giants special teams unit continues to be embarrassing (GIF)
- Patriots use tip drill for slick sideline INT (GIF)
- Dez Bryant goes off on Tony Romo with sideline tirade (GIF)
- Victor Cruz heads to locker room after being slammed (GIF)
- Dez Bryant makes incredible one handed TD catch (GIF)
- Jaguars have some odd fans in London (Photo)