Brothers Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated The Shield for the WWE Tag Team Championship belts thanks to some help from The Big Show. They are defending their belts in a triple threat match against The Shield and The Usos.
The match struggled to gain some momentum. There was some teaming up of each tag team. The Usos isolated Goldust. When he was thrown out of the ring, Roman Reigns took advantage and gave some shots to Goldust. That helped Seth Rollins get some control over Goldust. He attempted a pin, but Goldust kicked out.
Rollins eventually tagged Reigns, who fell victim to a reverse from Goldust. Reigns kicked out and quickly got his own pin on Goldust who got the shoulder up as well.
The Shield was in control, dominating Goldust who was fighting back with everything he had. Meanwhile, The Usos were sitting in their corner waiting to get a tag from anyone. Neither team was willing to tag them though.
The Shield took out The Usos and continued to isolate Goldust and Reigns and Rollins began to boast and act cocky. Goldust hit reigns with a power slam to take Reigns out and buy himself a minute. He got to his brother Rhodes and began the attack. He rolled up Reigns, but he kicked out. He then did a moonsault of the top rope into a pin, but Reigns kicked out of that as well.
Cody went off the ropes and The Usos tagged themselves in, stealing his momentum. The Usos knocked Reigns and Goldust over the top rope, then one of the Usos ran and leaped over the rope to land on top of the two superstars. At this point the Usos were in control of the match, when Rollins knocked one of them off the top rope. That allowed Cody Rhodes to tag himself in.
Cody Rhodes then suplexed Seth Rollins off the top turnbuckle out of the ring onto everyone involved in the match. Rhodes got Rollins back into the ring and tried to pin him before the Usos broke it up. There was a crazy back and forth with everyone seemingly hitting each other with a move. Rhodes was able to get in and hit Rollins with the Cross Rhodes. That allowed him to pin Rollins to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships.
Remaining Match Card:
- Big E Langston vs Dean Ambrose (United States Championship)
- Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans
- AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella (Divas Championship)
- CM Punk vs. Ryback and Paul Heyman (Hell in a Cell)
- John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton w/ Shawn Michaels as special guest referee (WWE Championship, Hell in a Cell)
- Randy Orton defeated Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship
- A.J. Lee defeats Brie Bella to retain the WWE Divas Championship
- John Cena defeats Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Heavyweight Championship
- Los Matadores defeat the Real Americans
- CM Punk defeats Ryback in Hell in a Cell
- Big E Langston wins by count out, Dean Ambrose retains United States Championship
- Kane returns to the WWE, attacks the Wyatts and choke slams The Miz
- Damien Sandow defeats Kofi Kingston during pre-show
- Big E Langston challenged Dean Ambrose for WWE United States Championship
- WWE Hell in a Cell 2013, how to watch online