Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has been the topic of trade rumors of the past few hours, with the Denver Broncos reportedly the latest team interested in his services. However, the closer we get to the deadline the more it seems like this could have all been smoke.
The latest report indicates that the Broncos are not considering adding Allen.
From Adam Schefter of ESPN:
Broncos not in on Vikings DE Jared Allen. Options diminishing.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 29, 2013
If Allen is to be traded, it looks like it could be down to the Seattle Seahawks.
If not, it could be possible that Allen stays in Minnesota after the trade deadline, which would create an incredibly awkward scenario.
We will find out for sure in less than an hour.
- NFL trade rumors: Chiefs keeping eye on Tony Gonzalez
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos making room for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings close to moving Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Indianapolis Colts say they are ‘standing pat’
- NFL trade rumors: Eagles fielding offers for Vinny Curry
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings have had discussions involving Jared Allen