Jared Allen was the most likely player to be traded before the NFL trade deadline, but he will remain with the Minnesota Vikings. After rumors surfaced that the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos were interested, nothing came to fruition and the talks are now dead.
From Jay Glazer of FOX Sports:
Jared Allen trade talks are now dead. Last of teams they were talking to are out.
— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) October 29, 2013
With Allen talks off the table, things will be real awkward when he returns to the team facilities.
- NFL trade rumors: Steelers to make last minute move?
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos not in running for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Chiefs keeping eye on Tony Gonzalez
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos making room for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings close to moving Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen