So far, the NFL trade deadline has been extremely quiet. So quiet in fact that no player has had to change his address, though, with the deadline less than a half hour away ESPN’s Adam Schefter says one team to keep an eye on are the San Francisco 49ers.
According to the NFL insider, San Francisco has been working the phones attempting to gain some help on the ‘back part’ of their roster:
In last hour before trade deadline, Niners are team to watch. They’ve been working phones on back part of their roster.
San Francisco has been among one of the most active teams on the phones in recent weeks (at least according to reports), however, they haven’t been overly eager to deal any players or draft picks of high value leading to talk that any move they make will essentially be for a backup.
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos not in running for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Chiefs keeping eye on Tony Gonzalez
- NFL trade rumors: Broncos making room for Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings close to moving Jared Allen?
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Indianapolis Colts say they are ‘standing pat’
Tags: San Francisco 49ers