It is becoming more and more clear that Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen is the most likely big name player to be moved by today’s trade deadline at 4 p.m. ET, and the Vikings could be clearing the way for the move to happen.
With the Seattle Seahawks interested, the Vikings have announced the release of tight end Chase Ford.
While that move won’t make any waves, what is interesting is his replacement. The team has signed defensive end Justin Trattou, which could signal they are bolstering their defensive line depth as they work on the final details of a trade.
There are still over two hours until the NFL trade deadline passes, so keep your eyes peeled.
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks in Jared Allen ‘vastly overblown’
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings asking for second-round pick in Jared Allen talks
- NFL trade rumors: Giants GM keeping all options open on Hakeem Nicks
- NFL trade rumors: Seahawks trying to get Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Jerry Jones says unlikely Cowboys make move
- NFL Trade Rumors: Vikings want to keep Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Indianapolis Colts say they are ‘standing pat’
- NFL trade rumors: Eagles fielding offers for Vinny Curry
- NFL trade rumors: Vikings have had discussions involving Jared Allen
- NFL trade rumors: Nobody has interest in Kenny Britt