NFL Analysts love to draw with that yellow pen on the screen when analyzing plays and breaking down teams. It’s the inner child in all of us coming out in those instances. Unfortunately, they are sometimes so caught up in their analysis and thought process that they don’t really see what it is they’re drawing.
Take this example below from the San Diego Chargers game against the Washington Redskins. They were clearly highlight two quality blocks that created a big hole. They then drew a line showing the route the ball carrier took through the hole, highlighted by the circled blocks. The result is something you’d see on the back of a chair in a classroom or on a bathroom stall at a dirty bar.
That was close. Maybe a little too close. pic.twitter.com/KkTkxOccq0
— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) November 3, 2013
- Brandon Meriweather tackles low, like he said he would (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Brian Robinson celebrates sack of Tony Romo by going fishing (GIF)
- Chargers score a odd fat guy pick six against RG3 (GIF)
- Robert Meacham makes an incredible catch during tip drill (GIF)
- Mike Tolbert does the Dirty Bird (GIF)
- Cortland Finnegan tries to ride teammate like a horse (GIF)
- Vikings don’t know who they’re playing (Photo)
- Steve Smith is hungry, does a eating taunt (GIF)