The Buffalo Bills had the Kansas City Chiefs on upset alert at halftime. They were leading 10-3 at the break. They opened the half well, full of momentum and steam. On first and 10 the Bills handed the ball off to running back C.J. Spiller.
Spiller took the ball to the right and broke a dew tackles before reaching 10 yards from the line of scrimmage. Once clear he out ran another opponent, juked another along the side line before finally being tacked after 61-yards.
Unfortunately, the Bills couldn’t take advantage of the big play from Spiller. Inside the red zone, quarterback Jeff Tuel threw his second interception of the day. This one was picked off by Sean Smith and was returned a 100 yards for the touchdown to tie the game up.
- Brandon Meriweather tackles low, like he said he would (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Brian Robinson celebrates sack of Tony Romo by going fishing (GIF)
- Chargers score a odd fat guy pick six against RG3 (GIF)
- Robert Meacham makes an incredible catch during tip drill (GIF)
- Mike Tolbert does the Dirty Bird (GIF)
- Cortland Finnegan tries to ride teammate like a horse (GIF)
- Vikings don’t know who they’re playing (Photo)
- Steve Smith is hungry, does a eating taunt (GIF)