Buffalo Bills running back C.J. Spiller has been dealing with nagging injuries that have slowed him down all season, but he showed some explosiveness early. Spiller busted off a 30-yard run against the Kansas City Chiefs, but he pulled up after the run and had a slight limp in his step.
Once Spiller got to the sidelines, he went to the medical staff for a quick evaluation.
There is no official update on his injury.
While the Bills would like to have Spiller on the field, the good news is that they are currently up 7-3 on the undefeated Chiefs and they are threatening for another score.
- Robert Meachem makes amazing tip-drill catch off two helmets (GIF)
- Brian Robison celebrates sack by reeling in fish (GIF)
- Chargers score TD with INT of Redskins helmet (GIF)
- Cortland Finnegan tries to ride Rams teammate like a horse (GIF)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith ‘eating’ taunt (GIF)
- Mike Tolbert does the dirty bird then drop kicks it (GIF)
- Chargers block Redskins’ field goal attempt (GIF)