The Oakland Raiders are getting torched by Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles, and their chances of a miraculous comeback took a serious hit thanks to a hamstring injury to running back Darren McFadden.
McFadden went to the sideline and met with the team’s medical staff, before the Raiders announced that he will not return for the game.
The Raiders were playing catch up, so there weren’t going to be many opportunities for McFadden to make a play in the running game, but he would have been a nice outlet and check down receiver when there were no options down field.
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)
- Cam Newton does the dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Chiefs defense scores TD on fumble recovery (GIF)
- Jared Allen mocks Dez Bryant after unsportsmanlike foul (GIF)