The Cleveland Browns and the Baltimore Ravens are squaring off in a AFC North divisional match up. The game has been hyped up all week with a little bit of back and forth in the media over Browns cornerback Joe Haden’s comments these aren’t the Ravens of old.
The Browns had an early 7-3 lead in the second quarter and were driving down the field again. On third and three wide receiver Davone Bess got a pass and the first down and was being squared up by the Raven’s Ladarius Webb. That is when Bess hit the juke stick and broke Webb’s ankles.
It might be the most beautiful juke we see this season. Bess scored on the play to add insult to injury. It was his second touchdown reception of the game.
[h/t] World of Isaac
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Bucs’ Mike Glennon celebrates 14-point lead (GIF)
- Riley Cooper scores 63-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Tony Romo throws game winning touchdown to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Tony Romo hits ref in head with football (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson drags defenders into the end zone (GIF)
- Cam Newton mocks dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Dez Bryant face palm (GIF)
- Dez Bryant encouraging teammates on sideline (GIF)
- Kyle Rudolph scores 31-yard touchdown (GIF)
- C.J. Spiller breaks off a 61-yard run (GIF)
- Brandon Meriweather tackles low, like he said he would (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Brian Robinson celebrates sack of Tony Romo by going fishing (GIF)