The Seattle Seahawks are trying to claw their way back into the game against the winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Yes, the NFC leading Seahawks are losing to the NFC’s worst team, the Buccaneers.
Before this play below, the Seahawks were losing 24-14 in the third quarter. Seahawks receiver Golden Tate went back for a punt and returned it 71-yards he didn’t score on the play though and was eventually tackled. The Bucs had multiple opportunities to tackle Tate who just kept breaking tackles. It was an impressive run from Tate indeed.
The play led to a 36 yard field goal from Steven Hauschka, unfortunately the Seahawks couldn’t get into the end zone. That cut the lead to one touchdown, 24-17, early in the fourth quarter.
[h/t] Bleacher Report
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Bucs’ Mike Glennon celebrates 14-point lead (GIF)
- Riley Cooper scores 63-yard touchdown (GIF)
- Tony Romo throws game winning touchdown to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Tony Romo hits ref in head with football (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson drags defenders into the end zone (GIF)
- Cam Newton mocks dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Dez Bryant face palm (GIF)
- Dez Bryant encouraging teammates on sideline (GIF)
- Kyle Rudolph scores 31-yard touchdown (GIF)
- C.J. Spiller breaks off a 61-yard run (GIF)