Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles had a historic outing on Sunday afternoon against the Oakland Raiders. Foles was able to tie the NFL record for most passing touchdowns in a single game, while becoming the first player in NFL history to have seven passing touchdowns and a perfect passer rating (158.3).
With all of the love for fantasy football, there are plenty of people who are wondering how many fantasy points the Eagles signal-caller totaled.
You answer? 45 points in ESPN standard scoring leagues.
Prior to today’s performance, the most points Foles had in a single game was back in Week 6 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, when he threw for 296 yards and three touchdowns.
It’s safe to say that if Foles wasn’t already claimed in your league, he will be the hottest waiver wire pick up in Week 10.
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)
- Cam Newton does the dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Chiefs defense scores TD on fumble recovery (GIF)
- Jared Allen mocks Dez Bryant after unsportsmanlike foul (GIF)