UPDATE: Foles has tied the NFL record with his seventh touchdown pass.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles is having himself one heck of a ball game. Midway through the third quarter, Foles has already thrown for six passing touchdowns. The number is just one short of the NFL’s single-game passing touchdown record, which is shared by Peyton Manning, Y.A. Tittle and a handful of other quarterbacks.
Four of Foles’ passing touchdowns came in the first half, and there is plenty of time left to tie or break the all-time record.
With more than a quarter left to play, Foles has 336 passing yards on 19-of-24 passing. The best part? He has a perfect passer rating of 158.3.
Keep an eye out on Foles’ pursuit of history, because the record is well within reach.
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)
- Cam Newton does the dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Chiefs defense scores TD on fumble recovery (GIF)
- Jared Allen mocks Dez Bryant after unsportsmanlike foul (GIF)