Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito is allegedly one of the main reasons that Jonathan Martin left the team amid “bullying” issues, and now he is facing some discipline. The Dolphins asked the NFL to look into the locker room situation as more information surfaced and Incognito has been suspended indefinitely as a result.
From Jeff Darlington of the NFL Network:
Richie Incognito was advised by Joe Philbin tonight he has been indefinitely suspended by team while NFL investigates, Incognito tells me.
— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) November 4, 2013
Incognito had previously said he wants to clear his name, but there were more reports as the day went on and it looks like Incognito is in fact in the center of any issues that were occurring. It is being reported that the suspension is directly tied to the treatment of Martin.
It will be interesting to see how this story continues to develop, but for now Incognito will have to find out what goes down as he waits to be reinstated to the team.
- Texans HC Gary Kubiak collapses on field at halftime; taken off field on stretcher
- J.J. Watt does his best Dikembe Mutombo impression (GIF)
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)