The New England Patriots squandered a big second half lead to the Pittsburgh Steelers and now they are looking to get back in front midway through the third quarter. However, they received a scare when one of their top offensive threats limped off the field.
Tight end Rob Gronkowski was hit in the thigh by Steelers safety Ryan Clark, which resulted in an awkward extension of Gronkowski’s knee that sent him to the sideline.
There is some good news, however, Gronkowski stretched out his leg and was able to return to the field just three plays later.
- Raiders fan flips Riley Cooper the bird (GIF)
- Greg Little taunts Ravens defenders (GIF)
- Mike Glennon celebrates as Buccaneers go up 14 in Seattle (GIF)
- Eagles’ Riley Cooper has a 63-yard TD (GIF)
- Tony Romo’s game winning touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris (GIF)
- Pass from Tony Romo hits referee in head (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson not pleased with Minnesota Vikings kicker (Photo)
- Cam Newton does the dirty bird dance (GIF)
- Chiefs defense scores TD on fumble recovery (GIF)
- Jared Allen mocks Dez Bryant after unsportsmanlike foul (GIF)