The Buffalo Bills had a great first half against the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs, which resulted in a halftime lead, but that quickly came to an end early in the third quarter when quarterback Jeff Tuel seemed to suddenly remember he was a third-string quarterback.
Chiefs cornerback Sean Smith was able to intercept an ill-advised throw from Tuel at the goal line and returned it 101-yards for a touchdown.
The score tied the game.
It was a huge shift of momentum for the Chiefs and it gives them the chance to build off of the momentum and blow the game open.
Whether or not they do that remains to be seen.
- Jeremy Kerley leaves game after gruesome arm injury (GIF)
- Robert Alford makes great INT for Falcons (GIF)
- Redskins’ Brandon Meriweather goes low for tackle (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Robert Meachem makes amazing tip-drill catch off two helmets (GIF)
- Brian Robison celebrates sack by reeling in fish (GIF)
- Chargers score TD with INT of Redskins helmet (GIF)
- Cortland Finnegan tries to ride Rams teammate like a horse (GIF)
- Panthers’ Steve Smith ‘eating’ taunt (GIF)
- Mike Tolbert does the dirty bird then drop kicks it (GIF)
- Chargers block Redskins’ field goal attempt (GIF)