The Dallas Cowboys were on the other end of a heartbreaking lost this week. Last week the Cowboys lost on a last second touchdown to the Detroit Lions and a rushing touchdown from Matthew Stafford. This week, the Cowboys marched down the field and scored a touchdown to give them the go-ahead score.
The scoring play was a 7-yard touchdown pass to Dwayne Harris on a slant route. It was a great play and Jason Witten was used primarily as a decoy, and he cleared the space for Harris. Witten was lined up on the same side as Harris and went deep to the end zone drawing the linebacker with him and getting the safety’s attention. That left a space in the middle of the field that Harris ran into on his slant route to score.
Romo threw a fourth quarter interception so this touchdown erased all the possible headlines of Romo throwing the game away, more importantly they stay atop the NFC East.
- Dez Bryant face palm (GIF)
- Dez Bryant encouraging teammates on sideline (GIF)
- Kyle Rudolph scores 31-yard touchdown (GIF)
- C.J. Spiller breaks off a 61-yard run (GIF)
- Brandon Meriweather tackles low, like he said he would (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Brian Robinson celebrates sack of Tony Romo by going fishing (GIF)
- Chargers score a odd fat guy pick six against RG3 (GIF)
- Robert Meacham makes an incredible catch during tip drill (GIF)
- Mike Tolbert does the Dirty Bird (GIF)
- Cortland Finnegan tries to ride teammate like a horse (GIF)
- Vikings don’t know who they’re playing (Photo)
- Steve Smith is hungry, does a eating taunt (GIF)