The Dallas Cowboys can’t seem to get control of this game against the Minnesota Vikings. They trailed heading into the half 10-6 after Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder scored on six-yard touchdown run.
The Cowboys scored to open the half behind two 26-yard receptions from Jason Witten, the latter resulting in a touchdown. Then a sack-fumble of Ponder in the end zone gave Cowboys a 20-10 lead and all was right in north Texas.
Then the Cowboys let the Vikings march down field and score. The drive culminated in this incredible 31-yard touchdown from Kyle Rudolph. He catches the ball and lowers his shoulder into one Cowboys defender as another hangs off his back. He sheds them both and finds the end zone to bring the Vikings within three points.
- C.J. Spiller breaks off a 61-yard run (GIF)
- Brandon Meriweather tackles low, like he said he would (GIF)
- Cam Newton makes an incredible escape (GIF)
- Brian Robinson celebrates sack of Tony Romo by going fishing (GIF)
- Chargers score a odd fat guy pick six against RG3 (GIF)
- Robert Meacham makes an incredible catch during tip drill (GIF)
- Mike Tolbert does the Dirty Bird (GIF)
- Cortland Finnegan tries to ride teammate like a horse (GIF)
- Vikings don’t know who they’re playing (Photo)
- Steve Smith is hungry, does a eating taunt (GIF)