The Minnesota Vikings are hoping to upend the division rival Green Bay Packers on Sunday, but they won’t be able to pull off the upset if they continue to turn over the ball. Star running back Adrian Peterson took a pass from Christian Ponder over the middle, but he ended up getting stripped by linebacker AJ Hawk.
Here is a GIF of the fumble from Peterson:
To be fair to Peterson, he may have been caught off guard and distracted after Hawk pulled on his facemask. The refs missed the call and never threw the flag, so it’s Packers ball as they look to start pulling away.
- Girls wear bikinis to Vikings – Packers Game (GIF)
- Jets S Ed Reed levels Ravens WR Jacoby Jones (GIF)
- Buccaneers’ impressive interception against Lions’ Matthew Stafford (GIF)
- Scott Tolzien gives Packers lead with great spin move, TD run (GIF)
- Miami blocks Panthers field goal (GIF)
- Dolphins, Panthers show off tip drill (GIF)
- Tavon Austin scores on 65-yard run (GIF)