If you can believe it, the Houston Texans were holding a 10 point lead over the New England Patriots at half time. In the the third quarter, the Patriots cut into the lead with a touchdown on the opening drive of the half.
On the third play of the drive, Tom Brady hit tight end Rob Gronkowski with a deep pass. He was dragging a couple of defenders as they tried to bring him down. Finally they got him out of bounds at the Houston 13-yard line after what was a 50-yard gain.
A short pass to Shane Vereen got the ball to the one-yard line and then running back James Develin punched it in for the score to narrow the lead to three points. It took a lot of effort on Develin’s part to get the b all in the end zone, but he wouldn’t be denied. What an incredible power run.
- Titans’ Delanie Walker injured, being evaluated by trainers (GIF)
- Cardinals and Eagles can’t hold on to the football (GIF)
- Josh Gordon scores a touchdown for the Browns (GIF)
- Panthers get on board with TD pass from Cam Newton to Brandon LaFell (GIF)
- Panthers QB Cam Newton with impressive run vs. Buccaneers (GIF)
- Nick Foles strikes first with 6-yard TD vs. Cardinals (GIF)