The Denver Broncos are trying to make a come back against the Tennessee Titans. They didn’t expect to be down by 11 points late in the second quarter, but that is where they found themselves.
On second and 16, Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker made a big catch. Quarterback Peyton Manning threw a football that was a bit out of the reach of the undersized Welker.
He extends and reaches out and catches the ball by his finger tips for a big first down. It got the Broncos within striking distance of the end zone.
- Ravens beat Vikings in wild finish (GIFs)
- Eagles’ Chris Polk scored a 38-yard touchdown run in snow (GIF)
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)