The San Diego Chargers are taking on the New York Giants on Sunday and for the most part have had their way with them. The Chargers lead the Giants 31-14 early in the fourth quarter of the game. They got a big, albeit unconventional catch from running back Danny Woodhead.
The ball was thrown a little too high for the undersized receiver and he unsuccessfully jumped into the air to try and catch it. Either him or the defender tip it into the air. The defender tries to catch it but ends up tipping it a second time.
It then falls towards the other side of Woodhead and he catches it with one hand, a fairly impressive catch.
Hat tip to @gifdsports
- Ravens beat Vikings in wild finish (GIFs)
- Eagles’ Chris Polk scored a 38-yard touchdown run in snow (GIF)
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)