It looked like points were going to be hard to come by in the first half of the game between the Detroit Lions and the Philadelphia Eagles because of an incredible amount of snow. That didn’t stop some big plays from happening and the second half.
Running back LeSean McCoy scored on a 40-yard and 57-yard run. Chris Polk then broke off his own 38-yard run in the fourth quarter to give the Eagles a commanding lead in the game. It ended up being the final score of the game.
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)
- Geno Smith finally throws a touchdown (GIF)