The St. Louis Rams are having a rough day against the Arizona Cardinals, a team who is quietly doing very well this season. Towards the end of the third quarter, the Rams found themselves down 20 points. Thanks to a big run from wide receiver Tavon Austin, they got within scoring range.
This 56- yard run on an end-around set up a touchdown, the Rams’ first of the day. Running back Zac Stacy punched it in a couple of plays later to narrow the lead to 13 points.
Austin has proven to be a dynamic playmaker and he seems to come up big against quality opponents. His biggest game of his rookie season came against the Indianapolis Colts. He caught two passes for 138 yards and two touchdowns, one of which was an 81-yard reception. He also returned a kick off 98 yards for a touchdown as well.
Hat tip to @gifdsports
- Ravens beat Vikings in wild finish (GIFs)
- Eagles’ Chris Polk scored a 38-yard touchdown run in snow (GIF)
- Patriots’ Belichick gave TJ Ward the death stare as Gronkowski laid on turf injured (GIF)
- Eagles’ LeSean McCoy breaks off 57-yard run in 8″ of snow (GIF)
- LaRon Landry rips off Giovani Bernard’s helmet (GIF)
- Adrian Peterson carted off field with lower leg injury (GIF)
- FedEx Field nearly empty after halftime between Chiefs, Redskins (Photo)
- Troy Polamalu scores diving TD on pick-six (GIF)
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski hit low, gets carted off (GIF)